|Like watching it grow...|
|Lock of the week.|
|So close... so cheated.|
4. John Daly - Aside from the chain smoking, your kids would be starving because he’d eat all the food in the house. On the plus side, he’s a great example to keep your kids from drinking at an early age.
5. Manny Ramirez - Don’t let him give your kids their vitamins. Also, after asking kids how it went, gotta fear any story that ends with "it was just Manny being Manny!"
6. Any Flyers goalie since Ron Hextall (tie) - Get paid a lot of money to just sit there. Plus, they’re all changing constantly, and we know how important consistency is to the kids. Probably won't survive the third game they play with the kids.
7. Shawn Kemp - Definitely going to be calling his girlfriends over and forgetting your kids names. You might have a few more kids when you get home than when you left. On the flip side, he has a lot of experience.
8. Carlos Zambrano - God forbid the kids frustrate him even a little. Your house would be in pieces when you got home. Your toddler is more mature than he is.
|Previewing my Super Bowl pick|
There's my non-exhaustive list. Hit me with your ideas. This topic was the brainchild of a reader a little more witty than myself. Comment here, or contact Logical Betting at firstname.lastname@example.org and twitter.com/logicalbetting, where we tweet out random sports picks that don't make the blog. Read the rules of Logical Betting here, and